It begins...

It begins...
gonna give this a good fighting chance...

January 20, 2012

Days 82-84

DAY 82
I cut these leaves out of some paint swatches that I had tucked away. My plan is for these to be my leaves of prayer--as in leave it to God..."leaf" it to God...but in all seriousness. I've made the first leaf for my immediate family. Other leaves will be for other family, friends, worldly affairs, government, peace...etc...my personal prayer life. The leaves will rotate and each day; I hope to set aside time, pick up a new leaf-a new prayer, and then tuck it in my Bible for a future day.   

DAY 83
Put another page in my "scrap book." Like this tree a lot.

DAY 84

I had no luck in taking a picture of my project from today; really bummed about that....Good news...you get a simple video explanation of my process. What could be more fun than a video, right? Also, I have no doubt that I had several onlookers pressed up against the glassy windows of their warm homes wondering why there was a person running back and forth in the snow getting and going nowhere fast. Ladies and gentlemen...I was living creatively.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this one for today. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fabulous. It was nice to see your shining face again. Way to remember not to go up the slide. :)

    ReplyDelete