It begins...

It begins...
gonna give this a good fighting chance...

February 14, 2012

Days 105-109

DAY 105
A tree of "leaves" aka a tree of good-byes in many tongues.
Hyvästi and many blessings.

DAY 106
Mmmmm....doesn't this just make you hungry? It's quite understandable if it, in fact, does not. Had some chicken spaghetti for supper and played with my food. Being as hungry and tired and in need of a project as I was for tonight, things worked out. I still managed to laugh at myself while eating, creating this sloppy mess, and talking to myself about how much I needed to go to bed. Some nights my creative energy amounts to a pile of noodles...beautiful.

DAY 107
Brought back my high school memories of sharpie-ing up a blank cd on which I'd compile and burn a stellar arrangement of 90's indie bands that my brothers would listen to in the car. This one, however, is blank...

DAY 108
Inches away from my head hitting the pillow, I hastily sketched this silly sap of a card. "Second shift, you and I will have a successful relationship one day. We'll work together and beautiful things will be accomplished. For the life of me now, I can't figure you out."

DAY 109
Listening to music. Playing with "paint." Going through tree photos. Day 109 and it's fine. More than fine. "Oh how He loves you and me, oh how He loves you and me. He gave his life, what more could He give? Oh how He loves you. Oh how He loves me. Oh how He loves you and me." blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment