It begins...

It begins...
gonna give this a good fighting chance...

February 1, 2012

Days 94-96

DAY 94
Made quick use of a calligraphy set that I received years ago from a friend. I will be using it again.

DAY 95
Showing a little Scandinavian pride and Finnish heritage with the blue stripes. A few boxes at a time in my little graphing journal gave me this tree. As I was filling in the boxes, I thought to myself..."I imagine my children and grandchildren (God willingly) stumbling across random projects and photos of mine from this year; finding trees sketched or painted or etched in various places and on the silliest things and thinking: 'Mom really did all of this for that long? Or: Grandma liked fire, didn't she?'" I hope they do find some of these projects and I hope they find some creativity of their own too.

DAY 96
Cover art for the pseudo band, appropriately named, "The Groves" and their first album, "Take a Drive Through." They are still working on the release date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment